The logo is a lot of things, but first and foremost, it's your strategic business tool. It creates a powerful hook, helping visitors remember your site and its message.
For the best display:
- Choose a light-colored logo to contrast with the dark navigation panel;
- Make sure to select an image with a resolution of 60×160 px;
- Enlarge the logo image as much as possible in the available image space so that the icon is clearly displayed. Consider leaving a space of 2 pixels around the logo;
- Upload an image in png. format with a transparent background so the logo will look its best.
Take a quick look at an example:
To change the default logo to your logo, select one of the options:
- While you are in Edit Mode, click on the logo itself in the top-left corner of your site and select an image from your computer.
- Drag the image directly to the logo image area in the upper-left corner
Tip: To make your logo look perfect, you can cut it directly on the site after uploading.